Senior iOS Developer PM-20170701
ABOUT THE JOB
DocSpera is looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing sophisticated applications on the iPhone & iPad using the iOS SDK.
- Work closely with our backend developers and UI/UX team to enhance and launch new features to DocSpera iOS platform.
- Maintain and build the next generation of the DocSpera app for the iPhone & iPad.
- Analyze and optimize UI and iOS application code for efficiency and performance.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other networking frameworks.
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable code.
- Experience with multithreading programming.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools sand optimization techniques.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Experience with Git version control.